General rules and conditions
1. The Print Dublin is owned by Print Dublin.
2. Print Dublin service is available at: www.printdublin.ie.
3. The use of this website constitutes acceptance of these rules and conditions.
4. All prices of the Print Dublin products include VAT.
5. The cost of delivery is € 7.50 on orders up to € 90. Delivery is free on orders above € 90 in Ireland and UK.
6. Print Dublin reserves the right to change the prices of products available in the online shop and carry out the promotion for limited time.
Implementation of the order
7. Placing the order agrees to pay all costs associated with its implementation.
8. All artwork submitted for printing by customers are reviewed for technical accuracy. The customer will always be inform about the result of the verification always by email.
9. Changes in artwork for print after acceptance by customer are not possible.
10. Delivery time is calculated individually for each product. Completion date is calculated from the date of confirmation of properly prepared files for printing until the postage. Delivery time is calculated on working days. By working day means any day except Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
11. In the case of implementation with the project, copyright and files are owned by the Print Dublin. There is a possibility they are received by the customer, but this involves additional cost. Its amount depends on the complexity of the project and the amount of the order.
12. All prints are archived. Placing an order you agree to the inclusion of the project in our archive. Print Dublin does not claim copyright to stored files and dispose of them only at the written request of the owner of the copyright work.
13. In the case of the contract with the project, it is possible to later reprint flyers (from the same project), without any additional fees associated with the development of the file to print.
14. Product available in Print Dublin we deliver by GLS.
15. Claims for damage in delivery must be reported to the courier upon receipt of the order. The recipient is obliged to make a complaint protocol involving shipping company providing courier delivery and immediately notified in writing.
16. Complaints about the quality of the print should be submitted via email to the address email@example.com. The application should include: the name of the contract, the claims and attaching to the scan (or photo) received prints from the visible fault output.
17. Print Dublin is not liable for defects in the printing resulting from incorrect preparation in terms of content.
18. Print Dublin is not liable for defects in print, accepted at the design stage.
19. Incase of certain preferences regarding color, please send the print design by email for calibration work.
The condition of the investigation complaint colors, is to provide a test print to our printers.